Everything you need to know about the UK D-One fleet





Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday Racing Force 2-3

Today was fantastic, feel totally "cream crackered" after this weekend.

Well it was really interesting today, I am pacing myself against the other boats.

Musto Skiffs are off in the distance to be honest although sailed around with them for a bit.
After 3 laps windward leward the leading skiff was half a leg in front.

I finished just behind the 29er (off scratch)

RS400.....that a different story.
I found it quite a challenge to stay with the leading 400 upwind, but downwind was great, I reckon I was a hell of a lot faster, although downwind is an art....

Keeping it going is a case of staying in "the groove" going high to get the gust and going low with the gust.


No comments:

Post a Comment