Everything you need to know about the UK D-One fleet





Friday 2 October 2009

Friday afternoon collection

Friday
Took afternoon off to pick up my boat from Hayling, rather than break up the day on Saturday.

Looks like it going to be a bimbletastic morning, so early start so I don't miss out on the windy day.

So first impressions...(well 3rd in fact)....

I arrived and it was all packed up in its towing tog....covers for spars, foils, wings....it's like special attention to detail...wow.

All padded kit specially for towing thought it was supposed to be roof racked....
I reserve judgement on roof racking it, however what I would say is its sooooooo light on the trolley, but it packs away so nicely to tow it seems a shame to bang it on the roof.

Oh....nearly forgot to say....my RS400 roadbase fits the D-One launching trolley.....which is nice...saves a bit of dosh.

The mainsail looks huge on the lawn.
:o)

I shall post tomoz after a force 5 sail.....can't wait.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment