Everything you need to know about the UK D-One fleet





Thursday 25 February 2010

Video Footage

This is Video Footage I found on Youtube, filmed by Shockwave40.

The first part of the film was at Steve Nicholson Trophy and then in the fog is at Rutland for the John Merricks Memorial event.

I think it is really good, and I hope they dont mind me putting it on my blog.
I have tried to get in contact, but please leave a comment if you want me to remove it.

At the Steve Nicholson event I had spent Friday night ill with food poisoning and so Saturday was a right off....I should not have bothered but I thought it was a good cause, so I drove 2.5 hours, paid my entry, sailed one race and then nearly collapsed so went home.
There was a lovely couple sailing an Enterprise that I was talking to whilst packing the boat up.....seemed quite concerned for my well being, which was nice.
:o)
Friendly lot in this sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment